Lita Magazine loves supporting emerging and established Australian talent. We are thrilled to be accepting both fashion and beauty submissions across both the editorial and news sector, giving the next generation of creatives and designers a defining platform to be heard on.
Lita Magazine accepts content in the forms of imagery, video and text.
NOW ACCEPTING submissions for Issue #16 SUMMER print issue. Deadline for submissions end on 25/11/2018.
When sending a submission to Lita Magazine it confirms your agreement to the following terms:
- Upon reviewing submissions, we reserve the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions will be accepted for online publication or print publication based on content, quality, relevance and the availability of space in the issue.
- Lita Magazine will respond to your submission within a total of 14 days.
- All submissions must be strictly from the owner of the content, usually the photographer. If you are not the owner of the content being submitted, you will need to forward permission from the owner to declare their approval for Lita Magazine to publish content.
- All submissions to Lita Magazine must be unpublished and exclusive to Lita Magazine. If your submission is accepted, it must not be shared on any social media platform until the content has been released. If this condition is breached, we reserve the right to pull the submission from Lita Magazine at any time without your prior consent.
- You must not use the Lita Magazine brand name when requesting product or samples for a Lita Magazine submission. Only when you have successfully received a pull letter can you use the Lita Magazine brand name for loaning purposes.
- When loaning product for submissions Lita Magazine does not take responsibility for any property loaned or owned by the creative team. This is entirely the team and stylists’ responsibility unless commissioned by Lita Magazine.
- Lita Magazine does not take responsibility for incorrect spelling or missing persons/product. All credits are copied across as per submitted. Please ensure this is all correct.
- All submissions expenses for a magazine submission are to be covered by the creative team conducting the shoot unless a commissioned shoot by Lita Magazine has been arranged.
- Lita Magazine reserves the right to alter and change the name of an editorial/ feature story for suitability with brand guidelines.
- Lita Magazine will round off all pricing to the nearest dollar to align with commercial and space guidelines.
- Lita Magazine does not provide free print copies for accepted submissions, unless otherwise agreed upon. For PDF tear sheets, please contact Lita Magazine and we can supply these to you.
- If a submission is accepted, this grants Lita Magazine permission to use the submitted content in Lita Magazines publications and across all marketing platforms that Lita Magazine owns and manages including all social media channels.
- Once published, Lita Magazine now contains ownership of such content and it must not be submitted to any other publication for release. This content may be reused in the future for marketing or publishing purposes. All content published under the Lita Magazine brand must contain mention of Lita Magazine.
SUBMITTING FASHION AND BEAUTY EDITORIAL
- A minimum of 6 images is required for editorial and must be titled as “EDITORIAL SUBMISSION” in the subject.
- Editorial is expected to have a strong conceptual story behind them.
- Australian brands and designers are preferred editorials; international brands are acceptable but the story must center around the Australian consumer.
- Styling must be cohesive, of a high standard and align with the Lita Magazine brand.
- Ensure you have a variety of looks, styled differently, using at least 5 designers/products.
- Please submit a credits document (as a PDF or Word Doc) along with your content submission.
- At the top of this document, please write a name for the editorial.
- Please credit all team members involved in the production of the editorial.
- Wadrobe/Beauty Product credits must be as follows: BRAND NAME, ITEM NAME, PRICE, STOCKIST. For example “Lita Magazine top, $250, www.litamagazine.com”
- A stockist is usually a website or phone number where the item can be purchased from, if emerging it is best to post their website.
- If a price is not available please state, P.O.A (Price on Application)
- When crediting editorial please do so in the following order Fashion: (Top to bottom, shoes, jewelry last) and Beauty: (In order of Application)
- Please submit imagery and credit document to the below relevant email account:
For all Fashion Submissions, please email Shannon:
For all Beauty Submissions, please email Keli:
If you would like to submit an article, pitch a story or join the Lita Magazine Digital News Team please email: